What We Do
- Provide meals for families on surgery day.
- To request a cath/surgery meal, please fill out this and we will be in contact with you.
- Gifts for heart kiddos and families during hospital stays
- Gift cards for food and gas
- Payment for lodging or their stay at the Ronald McDonald House
- Special visits to families in the hospital (many times bearing gifts)
- Monthly support group meetings
- Special events including: Mom’s Night Out, Valentine’s Day, Iowa Wolves Game, Christmas party, and other family oriented events
Families Eligible for Financial Assistance
- No financial requirements
- Generally referred by nurses & social workers at the hospital, but can be referred by friends or family
- Eligible after child has exceeded a 2 week hospitalization
- Provides $100/week or $400/month
- Provided assistance to over 400 different Iowa families since inception
To refer a family for assistance click here
If you would like to request a meal for a cath/surgery, please fill out the form below.